MBA is a top notch, globally-recognized business qualification, meant to train up the aspirant managers. It is a two-year Postgraduate degree bestowed in the field of business administration. Applicants after completing their Graduation can continue their MBA. The candidate can also get admission in best MBA colleges in Tamilnadu.
Tamil Nadu has many renowned management colleges such as NIT, IIM, IIT, etc. Students from across the country visit this state come here to pursue MBA courses. Mentioned below are the top MBA colleges in Tamilnadu:
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras Chennai: The IIT has been founded in 1959 by the financial and technical assistance from the West Germany government. It was founded through the Act of parliament and is the third Indian Institute of technology. It is known as an institution of national significance in 1961. This autonomous institution is regarded as one of the best MBA colleges in Tamilnadu which is approved by the AICTE.
- NIT, Tiruchirapalli: Also known as National Institute of Technology (NIT) Trichy, it has been established in 1964. Being one of the top MBA colleges in Tamilnadu it is recognized as the deemed to be university in 2003 by UGC. The management, engineering, PhD and architecture courses of the institution are certified by the AICTE.
- Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai: Located in the Chennai, Tamil Nadu, this institution became functional from 1979. All the programs here are approved by the AICTE or All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to the University of Madras. The institute has collaboration with renowned business-schools of South America, the United States, China, Australia, and Europe. The institution is constantly rated among the best MBA colleges in Tamilnadu.
- Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Tiruchirapalli: Founded in the year 1984, this B school is one of the top MBA colleges in Tamilnadu situated in Trichy, Tamil Nadu. The institution is accredited by AICTE and is associated to Bharathidasan University. This management college has been rated as the best in India according to a number of surveys.
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore: Founded in the year 2003, this institute offers specialized business education and broad-based education and makes individuals ready to face the challenges in the business setting. In the course of two years of management study, students learn vital skills and business information which is very beneficial in effective business performance. This is a leading MBA college in Tamil Nadu.
- VIT Business School, Vellore: This well-known management institute was established in 1994. The School is certified by the AICTE or All India Council for Technical Education. It is a subsidiary of VIT University that is one of the key growing business schools in the country with its liberal promise of the ever-changing necessities of the social order and business.
- SRM University: Established in 1985, this is one of the top MBA colleges in Tamilnadu. The University imparts technical education in the areas of law, management, medicine, engineering, humanities, health sciences and pharmacy. SRM University has three campuses in Chennai only.
- Vel Tech University, Chennai: This is one of the best MBA colleges in Tamilnadu which was established in the year 1990. The University offers 29 PG courses and M.Phil and PhD courses, 22 UG courses in management, technology, engineering, and science. The university has a separate placement and training centre within the campus.
These are some of the leading MBA colleges in Tamil Nadu that is known to offer the best placement to their candidates. In order to know more about the services that they offer, please visit https://www.shiksha.com/mba/ranking/top-mba-colleges-in-tamil-nadu/2-2-123-0-0