The railway will release all the exam related information to their official website. There are a total of 1,03,769 vacancies for different posts in the Level 1 exam. A huge number of applicants filled out the application form to grab the opportunity of getting a part of Indian Railways.
- The candidates whose application form is approved by the officials are eligible to download the admit card.
- Candidates have the option to check Application Status of there application form as it is rejected or accepted by the authority.
- Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the official website of Railway, once the admit card is released.
- The railway will release the Region-Wise link separately for all the RRC Group D Admit Card.
- As the Call Letter will release 15 days prior to the exam date.
- Candidates are suggested to check the official website frequently to be updated for the exam.
Rules to Follow for Hall Ticket and Exam Center
- Candidates must take the RRC Group D Admit Card along with them to the exam center, otherwise, they are not allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Along with the call letter, candidates should take the original and a xerox copy (2-3 copies) of their identity proof.
- Applicants are suggested to wear formal dress (both female and male) to the exam center.
- Mobile Phones, Wallet, Calculator, Any Electronic or Bluetooth Device, Any Storage Device, Food Items, etc. are not allowed in the exam hall.
- Candidates can take pen (black or blue ball-point) to fill the circles in the answer sheet.
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
Here is the list of the information listed in the admit card of every candidate-
|Name of the Candidate|
|Registration Number/ Roll Number/ Application Number|
|Post Applied For|
|Date of Birth|
|Date of the Exam|
|Space to stick picture, signature, and left-thumb impression|
Know Exam Pattern of Level 1 Written Exam
- There are subjects for the written exam- Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and General Awareness.
- The exam is Objective in nature.
- A total number of 100 questions are there for 1 mark each.
- The time duration is of 90 minutes (for PWD candidates it is of 120 minutes).
- Candidates have to give the penalty of 1/3 marks for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will come in 15 languages, candidates can give an exam in which they are comfortable.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|General Awareness and Current Affairs||30|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||20|
Let’s Know about RRC Group D Answer Key
- Most Candidates wait for RRC Group D Result since railways take a long time to release the results.
- RRC Group D Answer key helps all candidates to predict their scores before the declaration of results.
- The answer keys will help all candidates to know their cut off marks.
- The main reasoning for conducting various examinations is to shortlist the contenders for the next round of the examination.
- Answer keys will help you to know your chances of being selected to the next level.