JEE-Advanced (Joint Entrance Examination – Advanced) is formerly known as the Indian Institutes of Technology-Joint Entrance Examination. It is one of the biggest and toughest examinations held in India on an annual basis. Jee advanced in Thane is part of this examination which is conducted by one of the seven IITs zones (IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi, IIT Roorkee, IIT Kanpur, IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati, and IIT Madras).
Jee advanced in Kharghar and Thane is conducted under the guidance of the Joint Admission Board (JAB). It is said to be the sole prerequisite for getting admission to the Indian Institutes of Technology. The eligibility criteria to appear in jee advanced in Thane is mentioned below:
- The candidate must rank among the top candidates in JEE Main’s Paper 1 which is broken down as per the category.
- The ideal candidate for jee advanced in Kharghar or Thane must be less than 25 years old. Also, five years of relaxation for SC, Pwd, and ST students is available.
- Candidates are allowed to attempt an examination maximum two times in two consecutive years.
- Candidates must have passed the Class XII Board Examination/ equivalent in the previous year.
- Candidate is expected to not have accepted earlier admissions in any of the Indian Institute of Technology.
- Candidates are expected to be either within the top 20 percentile of successful candidates (category-wise) in the Class XII Board Examination or they must have secure 75% marks; 65% for SC, ST, and PwD.
The available seats for the candidates to avail in jee advanced in Thane have raised from 4583 in 2006 to 9885 in 2013 (and further in 2018). There are a few major changes made to jee advanced in Kharghar and Thane exam (2018).
The Joint Admission Board (JAB) planned to take the entire jee advanced in Thane exam online from the year 2018. This was due to the reason to reduce the chances of paper leaking and making logistics and evaluation easier.
If you are planning to attempt to jee advance in Kharghar examination, the students are expected to enroll themselves in coaching for the sake of preparation. This has to be done two years before students take the test. Around 90% of the candidates who passed the jee advance in Thane declared that they attended coaching institutes.
An ideal jee advance in Kharghar examination-preparing coaching takes weekly tests along with regular high school work. Around 200 students can easily be enrolled per class treated with long-hours learning sessions and regular testing. With jee advance in Thane being the toughest examination in India, preparing at your best makes the candidate capable of passing the examination.
With increasing intense competition and greatly exceeding number of the candidates every new year, the demand for expert jee advance in Kharghar coaching institutes is also increasing. These coaching programs, being highly significant, had become one of the major corporations.
If you are one of the brilliant minds in India and desire to attempt the jee advance in Thane in order to pursue a bright future, get yourself enrolled to a reputable jee advance in Kharghar or Thane coaching and begin crafting your dream goal perfectly now.